GOLO Golf Dice Game
The GOLO Golf Dice Game is Golf In A Cup! Golfers and non-golfers of all ages find the game easy to learn and impossible to put down. The 9 dice represent 9 holes and feature birdies, bogeys, pars, and the dreaded “others”.
- It's golf in a cup! The nine dice represent nine holes. It's fast, addicting, easy to learn, and difficult to master.
- Remember that you can take multiple dice on a single roll. If you roll three birdies, take them all!
- If you two pars on the red (Par 3) or blue (Par 5) dice and have to choose one, choose the die WITHOUT the eagle on it. You'll want that die back in the cup for another shot at that eagle.
- Change your strategies depending on the type of game you're playing. If it's a 72-hole stroke play game, play a bit more conservatively. If it's a 9-hole winner-take-the-pot game, it's time to get aggressive and go low!
How to Play GOLO:
- Step 1 - Roll all nine dice.
- Step 2 - Remove your lowest score(s). (A circle is a birdie, a star is an eagle.) You must remove at least one die, but you may remove as many as you wish.
- Step 3 - Place the remaining dice in the cup and roll again.
- Step 4 - Continue to roll until all nine dice have been removed.
- Step 5 - Add up the scores for all nine dice to get your nine-hole score. (To play 18 holes, repeat the process and add both nine-hole scores together.)